Providing information on organic food and farming in Wales
Organic Research Centre
For better farming, food and health.
Established in 1980 as a registered charity, ORC works nationally and internationally to:
• Research and develop practical, sustainable land management and food production systems based on organic and agro-ecological principles
• Exchange knowledge with current and future producers, food businesses and related professionals
• influence policy and public debates on the future of food and farming based on sound evidence
• Partner in Organic Centre Wales
• Research on organic plant breeding, soils and cropping systems, livestock, agroforestry, environment, sustainability and health, business and markets, policy development and evaluation.
• Annual organic producers' conference
• Other events and workshops
• Organic Farm Management Handbook
• Printed and e-bulletins
• Main ORC website for project and policy information
• Agricology website for practical information
• Access to accredited organic advisers through our Institute of Organic Training and Advice
• Farmer and business supporters' group – your opportunity to support our work and get something back!
Elm Farm, Hamstead Marshall, Newbury, Berkshire RG20 0HR
Organic Centre Wales, IBERS, Gogerddan Campus
Aberystwyth University, Ceredigion, SY23 3EB
T:01970 622248 E: firstname.lastname@example.org