Darparu gwybodaeth am fwyd a ffermio organig yng Nghymru
Ymddiheuriadau, ond nid oes cyfieithiad Cymraeg o'r dudalen hon ar gael.
Soil Association Certification Ltd
The Soil Association is the UK's leading membership charity campaigning for healthy, humane and sustainable food, farming and land use. We certify over 70% of the country's growing organic market and work with producers and processors across the globe to promote excellence in organic farming and growing. More
We offer a personal service to licensees with a team of dedicated and experienced certification officers on hand to deal with questions throughout the certification process and as your business grows.We have a Welsh speaking inspector and to save time we can combine inspections with other certification programmes like the Red Tractor and FAWL schemes. Our two livestock advisers specialise in the provision of animal welfare advice and training
As a licensee you'll have access to all the latest research on innovative farming and growing techniques. In addition there is a great range of benefits:
• Advice on converting to organic
• Guidance on CAP and Glastir
• Discounts to events and conferences such as our livestock and horticulture events
• Free up-to-date market information including our annual Organic Market Report -
Soil Association licensees are growing faster than the market with an average increase in sales of over 7% in 2014
• Free access to a range of consumer leaflets on why to buy organic
• Technical information leaflets on a wide range of aspects of organics
• Access to sector and benchmarking groups
• Discounted access to projects such as Innovative Farmers – putting farmers in the driving seat of research innovativefarmers.org; GreatSoils – a project to support horticulturists to improve soil health – greatsoils.org.uk; and Future Growers - the programme recognised as the gold-standard in learning about organic horticulture
• The opportunity to join our Farmer and Grower Board which has a strategic role in advising the Soil Association on current and future priorities for the UK organic production sector.
Having the Soil Association symbol on your produce shows that you have achieved the highest organic quality standards and the symbol is most recognised and trusted by consumers.
South Plaza, Marlborough Street, Bristol BS1 3NZ
Canolfan Organig Cymru, IBERS, Campws Gogerddan
Prifysgol Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3EB
T:01970 622248 E: firstname.lastname@example.org