Organic Centre Wales logo
Providing information on organic food and farming in Wales
Subscribe to our newsletter


Cut silage
You must:

Be a registered the Welsh Government, and have a Customer Reference Number (CRN)
Have registered your land with the Welsh Government's Land Parcel Identification System (LPIS)
Be an active farmer on agricultural land.
Be the sole claimant of European Aid schemes (e.g. the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) and Glastir)
Have a minimum three hectares of eligible land
If you are a tenant, you must be able to demonstrate you have 'management control' of the land for the period of the agreement. A FBT or similar is ideal, but If this is not possible a landlord indemnity is usually acceptable.
In partnership with
ADAS logo Aberystwyth University logo Organic Research Centre Elm Farm logo
Organic Centre Wales, IBERS, Gogerddan Campus
Aberystwyth University, Ceredigion, SY23 3EB
T:01970 622248   E:
Funding bodies
logo of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural DevelopmentWelsh Assembly Government logo
Website design: mach2media and Technoleg Taliesin Cyf.