DRAFT PAGE update
Providing information on organic food and farming in Wales
• Be a registered the Welsh Government, and have a Customer Reference Number (CRN)
• Have registered your land with the Welsh Government's Land Parcel Identification System (LPIS)
• Be an active farmer on agricultural land.
• Be the sole claimant of European Aid schemes (e.g. the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) and Glastir)
• Have a minimum three hectares of eligible land
• If you are a tenant, you must be able to demonstrate you have 'management control' of the land for the period of the agreement. A FBT or similar is ideal, but If this is not possible a landlord indemnity is usually acceptable.
Organic Centre Wales, IBERS, Gogerddan Campus
Aberystwyth University, Ceredigion, SY23 3EB
T:01970 622248 E: email@example.com